Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When Video Transitions to New Frame the Outline of Objects from Previous Frame Barely Present
TheCraikMister [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 11, 2018 09:16 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hello everyone, so recently I've been working on a project and I've noticed that some of my videos, when produced, have this weird issue. Basically, when the video transitions to a new frame, the outline of the objects from the previous frame will still be barely present on the current one. I hope I'm describing this correctly, but it seems as if the previous frame/scene is bleeding over into the new one, creating an ugly image. I wanted to know if anyone else has encountered this issue and knows what is causing it. Thank you

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 18. 2020 23:04

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Try modifying the transition behavoir from overlap to cross and vice versa. In the fade transition I expect to see the previous video clip fading out while the next clip fades in. Both clips will continue to have motion while the transition is going on. You may prefer the transitions like blizzard or box-in. You may prefer a clip to fade to black and the next clip to fade from black. That way you never see the other clip during the transition. That is easily done too.