Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Blu-ray volume settings still broken
Karmahero [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 13, 2015 02:16 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I upgraded in the hopes that some of the broken issues in PowerDVD 19 would be fixed, but the Blu-ray volume slider is still broken. Prior to version 19, Blu-ray disks played at whatever volume was set in the application, now they always play at maximum system volume and ignore the volume slider.

Standard DVDs do respond to the volume slider, but not Blu-ray discs. If upgrading doesn't provide any benefits then this will be my last.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
The volume slider on the PowerDVD controls? It is working fine for me when playing Blu-rays on both PowerDVD 19 and 20.

So you will need to provide more details on your setup as you why this is happening for you only. Like, do you have exclusive audio enabled in audio settings?

Dave