Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to upload free downloads to Power Director 15
Tdm19 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 09, 2017 18:36 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hope someone can help.

I have downloaded some free templates for the Blending Effect Designer from the Cyberlink website for use in Power Director 15.

They are currently in my Windows Downloads folder and I'm wondering to what folder do I need to add them to so I can use them in my Powerdirector?

Thanks in advance.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote They are currently in my Windows Downloads folder and I'm wondering to what folder do I need to add them to so I can use them in my Powerdirector?

Double click on one with the .dzbi extension. You should then see a popup window with the message that the effect is installed and ready to use. Repeat for the others to also install them.
Tdm19 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 09, 2017 18:36 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]

Double click on one with the .dzbi extension. You should then see a popup window with the message that the effect is installed and ready to use. Repeat for the others to also install them.

Thank you very much Tomasc for your kind reply which has answered my problem đź‘Ť