Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Scrolling Text That Appears and Disappears On Screen
Arclight01 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2017 12:56 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I'm using 365 and trying to do a credits scroll, but I need the text to appear about 1 inch above the bottom edge of the screen, and disappear 1 inch from the top of the screen.

I thought I might be able to do this with a mask somehow, but I can't seem to figure out how. The only hack I could find was to produce your text first in a video, and then add that video to another video, which is pretty bogus and won't work for me.

Track layers are:

1. Image #1

2. Image #2 overlay at the top (a fancy title image)

3. Credits Scroll Text - I need this to scroll on screen and disappear before going under the title Image #2

AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
You can try using the new title reveal mask for this. Once you enable, you just resize the mask for your text to the size you need. See attached image. Sounds like what you need.

Ash
[Thumb - titlerevealmask.jpg]
 Filename
titlerevealmask.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
194 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
Arclight01 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2017 12:56 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You can try using the new title reveal mask for this. Once you enable, you just resize the mask for your text to the size you need. See attached image. Sounds like what you need.

Ash

Oh man, thanks so much Ash! I've been searching for an answer to this question for two days!