Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Downloading music tracks - can they be previewed and are they saved to PD directory?
David_D [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 10, 2019 10:03 Messages: 53 Offline
[Post New]
Hello. I can find music bits in Director Zone - and those can be previewed before downloading - but when I do download, it gives me a blurb about upgrading to 365 - which i have. undecided

Using the media content feature (music) it lists lots of sounds - but no preview?!

Lastly, do I need to save files downloaded from the Director Zone into a folder for future use - or are they saved and will they show up as available on future projects.

And unloading the truck - Application manager just spins its wheel looking for media updates . .

EDIT: Music clip answer found. In PD, when you highlight a music clip, the player to the right will play a sample if you hot the play buttom. Clips appear to be saved to audio downloads.
[Thumb - Screenshot (23).jpg]
 Filename
Screenshot (23).jpg
[Disk]
 Description
screenshot
 Filesize
22 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 15. 2020 16:07

AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
[Thumb - sound.jpg]
 Filename
sound.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
214 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
1 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 17. 2020 11:07

XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4