Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Need help with a Title template - Intro Final
BobInWA [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2012 19:17 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I'm hoping you guys can help with a question about the Title template called "Intro Final".

https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/4773088

This title effect provides a Star Wars like scolling text and I use this often as a lead-in slide.

I am trying to set the duration of the scoll such that the slide ends just after the final text rolls up out of view.

I can add text and change the timing of the scoll by setting the length of the segment, but I can't seem to get rid of about 8 seconds of dead air after the text scrolls off the screen.

I've look at all the settings I can think of, but nothing seems to work.

When I get the right speed of flow for the text, I need this slide to be around 60 seconds in length. When I set duration to 59 and drag the right side of the text component to fill the entire duration, those settings seem to have no affect on the dead air at the end.

Is anyone familiar enough with this title template to help?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There's actually no reason to use that template if all you want to do is have the perspective scrolling effect.

You can make any title do that by simply clicking on the Effects tab in the Title Designer and chosing Perspective Scroll as the starting effect. This screenshot is from PD14:

There is a maximum duration of 59 seconds, but when I apply that effect to the Default Text object, the last word completely fades only 2 seconds before the end.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
BobInWA [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2012 19:17 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There's actually no reason to use that template if all you want to do is have the perspective scrolling effect.

You can make any title do that by simply clicking on the Effects tab in the Title Designer and chosing Perspective Scroll as the starting effect. This screenshot is from PD14:

There is a maximum duration of 59 seconds, but when I apply that effect to the Default Text object, the last word completely fades only 2 seconds before the end.

You're a life saver! This is EXACTLY what I needed. Did some testing this morning and worked like a charm. Thanks so much!