Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi folks I’m new my question I’d if I buy power director 18 ultra
faolteam [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 17, 2020 14:50 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
If I buy the above power director 18 ultra when I edit a film the finished article can I save the finished film and give it to a friend of mine on there USB key , can they watch it from there key or do they have to be a member and purchased a plan thanks in advance
TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If I buy the above power director 18 ultra when I edit a film the finished article can I save the finished film and give it to a friend of mine on there USB key , can they watch it from there key or do they have to be a member and purchased a plan thanks in advance

Once you 'Produce' the project, it will be saved at whatever file location you've designated. You can then copy it to a flash drive, upload it to the cloud or whatever. There's no restriction.