Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where do I go to redownload older software?
Beemer [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Scotland Joined: Dec 27, 2016 02:10 Messages: 24 Offline
[Post New]
I see my product keys on the My Account page but need to redownload some programs. Where do I go to download:

ColorDirector 4

Ian
[Post New]
Hello Ian,

As you can see here, the download is only available for 30 days if you originally purchased the digital/download version. There are other options if you purchased the boxed version.

You could try contacting CyberLink Customer Services. They may be able to assist.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Beemer [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello Ian,

As you can see here, the download is only available for 30 days if you originally purchased the digital/download version. There are other options if you purchased the boxed version.

You could try contacting CyberLink Customer Services. They may be able to assist.

PIX

I remember now that this happened to me previously. I had to pay to get an extension to redownload. I'm wondering if even that extension has a time limit so I cannot download again?
Ian
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I'm pretty sure that the extended download is only valid for a year. There's actually no reason to ever even pay that at all; all you need to do is to save the installer in your downloads folder or move it to another location for safekeeping so you'll always have access to it.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Beemer [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I'm pretty sure that the extended download is only valid for a year. There's actually no reason to ever even pay that at all; all you need to do is to save the installer in your downloads folder or move it to another location for safekeeping so you'll always have access to it.

After downloading I did save all the files which I think were .exe files but cannot now find them on my desktop, latop, NAS or any USB stick. Might have to trawl through many burned DVDs. I live and learn!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You can also contact CL Customer Service with your purchase details and they will send you a new download link, so no matter what you'll be able to reinstall the software. It's mostly just a matter of how quickly that can happen...

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°