where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
App for Android and program for Windows
Reply to this topic
rcheeseman21 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Mar 26, 2020 22:20 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hey!

I already have a paid subscription to the android app for PowerDirector. Is there a way to link that account with the account for the Windows program? I don't want to be paying two separate subscriptions.

Thanks!
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 4491 Online
[Post New]
No, because they're separate apps running on OSes with completely different ecosystems. You have to license the mobile version through Google Play and the Windows subscription through Cyberlink.

They used to have a standalone version of the mobile app and you can still buy the perpetual version of PD, but I don't know of any discount or cross-platform subscriptions.

You can request that from PD's Rate Us & Provide Suggestions tool under the File menu, or use the FAQ & Send Feedback from PD Mobile's Settings menu
youtube/optodata

DS365 | Win10 Pro | 8 Core/16T i9-9900K (4.8GHz) | RTX 2070 | 32GB RAM | 6TB SSDs

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | HF S200 (HD 30p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Reply to this topic