Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I un-link pictures in a slideshow with the audio track?
NormS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 30, 2019 22:27 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
I am generating slideshows and putting music with them. Once I get the music tracks in I need to go back and adjust the duration of all the slides so the end of the pictures occurs at the same time as the end of the music. The problem I have is that when I highlight all the pictures and change the duration, the audio moves along with the pictures and I lose all the crossfades that the various music tracks had. How do I unlink the audio and pictures so I can move the pictures without moving the music?

Thanks!

Norm
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I don't do things the way you described but I beleive that you can lock the audio track and then adjust the duration of the slides. After you finish then you can unlock the audio track.
NormS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 30, 2019 22:27 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I don't do things the way you described but I beleive that you can lock the audio track and then adjust the duration of the slides. After you finish then you can unlock the audio track.

This was a great solution, thank you!