Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PhotoDirector 365 March 2020 Release!
[Post New]
Hello members,

The latest release for PhD 365 is now available in CyberLink Application Manager.

There are some new features, including:

• Photo animation effect

• Dispersion effect

This release also incudes support for Canon CR3 RAW files.

The update also contains some bug fixes related to crash issies with certain .mp3 files & use of selection tool in particular circumstances.

PIX

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 08. 2020 15:57

PIX YouTube channel
Brian108 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 30, 2018 04:41 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
I have installed the March update (365) but the animation/dispersion tools are not fully installed and neither work. ?
[Post New]
Hello Brian,

Would you mind checking a couple of basic things before further investigation of your issue?

1. When you check "About CyberLink PhotoDirector", is your version 11.3.2719.0?

2. Under the Guided tab, in Animation Effects, are the new features listed?

3. (if the above are true) What happens (or doesn't) when you attempt to use the effects?

4. Have you watched this Animation Effects tutorial?

I have only just installed the March update & have not yet had a chance to explore the new features.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Brian108 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 30, 2018 04:41 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello Brian,

Would you mind checking a couple of basic things before further investigation of your issue?

1. When you check "About CyberLink PhotoDirector", is your version 11.3.2719.0?

2. Under the Guided tab, in Animation Effects, are the new features listed?

3. (if the above are true) What happens (or doesn't) when you attempt to use the effects?

4. Have you watched this Animation Effects tutorial?

I have only just installed the March update & have not yet had a chance to explore the new features.

PIX

1. Version is 11.3.2719.0

2. The only thing listed below Animation Effects is Dispersion Effects which opens to further choices but when I tried to use it it didn't work, never offering me a save option.

3. Only the Dispersion is available, which works up to choosing a dispersion box or star or well there are about 8 choices. Cant go any further. I've watched the tutorial and the options that open up are not the same as mine.

Brian
    Thanks for replying btw.

[Post New]
Brian,

Perhaps, to avoid confusion, it would be best if we continue this discussion in the other thread you opened.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Gallego Rey [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 27, 2020 18:15 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
[quotePostId = 336713] Hola miembros,

La última versión de [color = # 0000ff] PhD 365 [/ color] ahora está disponible en el Administrador de aplicaciones CyberLink.

Hay algunas características nuevas, que incluyen:

[ulist]
[lista] Efecto de animación fotográfica [/ list]
[list] Efecto de dispersión [/ list]
[/ ulist]

Esta versión también incluye soporte para archivos RAW Canon CR3 .

La actualización también contiene algunas correcciones de errores relacionadas con la emisión de bloqueos con ciertos archivos .mp3 y el uso de la herramienta de selección en circunstancias particulares.

PIX [/ quotePostId]

A mí ni siquiera me funciona bien la versión anterior. Lo cierto es que nada de Cyberlink funciona ni la mitad de bien de loq ue me han vendido.
[Post New]
Hello Gallego Rey,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

For other members, Gallego's post translates to:

The previous version doesn't even work well for me. The truth is that nothing of Cyberlink works nor half of good of what they have sold me.

I'm sorry you're having difficulty. If you are having particular issues with PhotoDirector, it's best to either post specific issues & questions in this forum or submit a Technical Support enquiry.

Google translation:
Lamento que estés teniendo dificultades. Si tiene problemas particulares con PhotoDirector, es mejor publicar problemas y preguntas específicos en este foro o enviar una consulta de Soporte técnico.

PIX PIX YouTube channel