Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video/Sound Lag?
Hedgehog [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2020 16:26 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I am evaluating YouCam and am experiencing quite a bit of lag between my voice and the video...It is not in synch...Are there any settings etc., that could correct that? Thanks!
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have never experienced this issue using YouCam, and most users don't experience this issue, so it could be something with your webcam or computer (GPU, audi driver).

Can you please do as requested and attach your DXDiag.txt file so we can have a better understanding of your environment?

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/77498.page#post_box_317193

Dave
Hedgehog [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2020 16:26 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

I have never experienced this issue using YouCam, and most users don't experience this issue, so it could be something with your webcam or computer (GPU, audi driver).

Can you please do as requested and attach your DXDiag.txt file so we can have a better understanding of your environment?

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/77498.page#post_box_317193

Dave

Thanks for your quick reply. I believe this is the file you requested. I appreciate your assistance!
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
61 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
143 time(s)
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for this. Before I review it, can you uncheck skin smoothing in settings if you have it enabled? Also any other video enhancements being applied.

Dave