Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector Mobile - Audio out of sync during editing and after producing
doomfox [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 03, 2018 22:08 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I've been using Power Director Mobile since 2016 and I think it's a great video editing suite! However, recently every video that I import to the app has the sound ahead of the video (example) and this stays like this even after producting.

Is there anything I can do? I did produce a successful video last Saturday but I tried today and all the project I start have a delay in the sound.

I have version 6.6.1
My phone is a Pocophone F1
MIUI 11.0.4 Stable
Phone is not rooted
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I'm not sure what's going on, but possibly a system update occurred since the last time you used the app that might have affected PD Mobile's performance. The first thing I'd try is to uninstall it and then reinstall it.

If that doesn't work, try uploading the project and clip to Google Drive and then share a link to that project here so other people can download and test it. Please make sure you're comfortable sharing the content of your original video, otherwise please take a short new video with clear vid/audio syncing and make sure you see the same out-of-sync errors before sharing that project.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
doomfox [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 03, 2018 22:08 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm not sure what's going on, but possibly a system update occurred since the last time you used the app that might have affected PD Mobile's performance. The first thing I'd try is to uninstall it and then reinstall it.

If that doesn't work, try uploading the project and clip to Google Drive and then share a link to that project here so other people can download and test it. Please make sure you're comfortable sharing the content of your original video, otherwise please take a short new video with clear vid/audio syncing and make sure you see the same out-of-sync errors before sharing that project.

Thanks!

I've tried reinstalling, restarting my phone and and app several times to no avail.Here is the folder with the project file and a short video.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks very much for sharing the clip. It's hard to tell where the audio "should" be, because there's no obvious connection between your graphics and the music/voice. I was hoping you'd have a video of someone talking or people playing music.

When I play the clip on my computer and when I preview it in the app on my Galaxy S8 phone, both the audio and video start at the same time, and both have the bass drop right when Terminado! comes up on the screen. They both have a couple seconds of silence at the end, but again I don't see any obvious lag in the PD Mobile app.

Does the bass drop appear earlier in your app? Can you try editing/sharing another clip that would be easier to tell if the audio is out of sync?

Or is the shared clip what PD Mobile produced, and the sound was supposed to have lasted until the end? If that's the case, can you share the project that created that clip so I can see what the project is supposed to look and sound like?

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°