Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error -1
Shedevil06451 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 24, 2020 16:07 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have a video that I've been working on for a while on my mobile app, and I finally have it mostly done. I wanted to transfer it to the pc version so my partner can help me proofwatch it on a bigger screen, but I go to export it to the cloud and when I put my log in info in, it just gives me the error -1 code. Trying to say there's something wrong with my network connection. I've checked my phone and laptop multiple times, and neither are having any issues connecting. I don't know what's wrong, but I really need to get the video to my pc for viewing since it's for the book I'm writing.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Rather than using the CL cloud, try copying the project to your PC via any other sharing method - WiFi, USB, BlueTooth, or another cloud service like OneDrive or Google Drive.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Shedevil06451 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 24, 2020 16:07 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
The problem is, I don't have the space on my phone to save it. That's why I was trying to upload it. And I also need to have my partner look at it before I finalize the video.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have a video that I've been working on for a while on my mobile app, and I finally have it mostly done. I wanted to transfer it to the pc version so my partner can help me proofwatch it on a bigger screen, but I go to export it to the cloud and when I put my log in info in, it just gives me the error -1 code. Trying to say there's something wrong with my network connection. I've checked my phone and laptop multiple times, and neither are having any issues connecting. I don't know what's wrong, but I really need to get the video to my pc for viewing since it's for the book I'm writing.

Hello,

We inquired and were told that this error could mean that you do not have a CyberLink Cloud account. If you have a PowerDirector Mobile subsciption, it does not include CyberLink Cloud storage space. So this could be the issue.

You said you have PowerDirector PC version, is it PowerDirector 365 which comes with cloud storage space? If not, you can get an account and storage space here:

https://www.cyberlink.com/store/cyberlink-cloud/buy_en_US.html

If you do have a CyberLink Cloud account and storage space, then please contact Technical Support and reply here with your ticket number:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

You never told us which version of PowerDirector Mobile you are using, but if it's the Android version, you can also upload the video and project to Google Drive. The iOS version does not yet support this.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 25. 2020 20:33