Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Software Not Working
ghemassage [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 24, 2020 09:15 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am using the Easy Editor feature of Power Director. However when I go to produce/edit my video all of my files are not being included even though they are being properly imported. The file length doesn't seem to matter, the software excludes some files.
Can anyone advise? Thanks.
PepsiMan
Senior Contributor Location: Clarksville, TN Joined: Dec 29, 2010 01:20 Messages: 1054 Offline
[Post New]
welcome to the forum.

use Full Feature Editor. after editing your files in Easy Editor, when you're ready to produce it'll be in Full Feature Editor anyway.

you need to do Read Me Before Posting - Suggestions to Get the Best Results . at least a DxDiag.txt and the PD version to further guides you.

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out'

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 24. 2020 23:57

'no bridge too far'

Yashica Electro 8 LD-6 Super 8mm
Asrock TaiChi X470, AMD R7 2700X, W7P 64, MSI GTX1060 6GB, Corsair 16GB/RAM
Dell XPS L702X i7-2860QM, W7P / W10P 64, Intel HD3000/nVidia GT 550M 1GB, Micron 16GB/RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note3/NX1
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The Easy Editor is the magic movie wizard that is in the earlier versions of PowerDirector. It never includes all of your assets to produce. That is what video editing is about.

Use the full editor as suggested by PepsiMan to use more of your assets. You have full control on what you want to do.