Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I’m not authorized to livestream
PartyRock25 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 19, 2020 21:39 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I just bought the Screen recorder on Steam about yesterday, and I tried to login to my YouTube account but it wasn't authorized by Google or something. So I checked my gmail and my YouTube account and there was nothing that said it needed to be authorized. So I don't know if I'm missing something or if it's a common problem. I need some help with this.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 20. 2020 10:38

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Are you talking about this?

I'm sure this is related to the recent changes they made to the API that requires users to certify that the content is safe for kids or not.

There are several related threads in the PD forums (like this one), and all I can tell you is that Cyberlink is aware of the issue and they'll have to update all currently supported products with the new code once it's been submitted to and verified by Google.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I just bought the Screen recorder on Steam about yesterday, and I tried to login to my YouTube account but it wasn't authorized by Google or something. So I checked my gmail and my YouTube account and there was nothing that said it needed to be authorized. So I don't know if I'm missing something or if it's a common problem. I need some help with this.

Hello,
The Google/YouTube sign in issue has been resolved. It should work now:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/81644.page

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 04. 2020 03:43