Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Congratulations, At Last!
1Nina
Senior Contributor Location: Norway, 50km southwest of Oslo Joined: Oct 08, 2008 04:12 Messages: 1070 Offline
[Post New]
Congratulations on your new forum!
At last.

I’ve been a member of CL forum (PD) for...must be a good 12-14 years? (I see I joined 2008! wink)
Some friends are still here, and I know you will know I advocated many times for having a forum for creative stuff.
Somehow, back in the days, it didn’t seem possible to get CL on board with this.

I’ve always recognized that PD members forum will- for the most part - deal with technical issues.
Well, as years went by, one could see that issues of technical concerns got to be the only thing posted and discussed.
From being quite active on the forum - I just lost interest in dxdiags, processors , CPU benchmarks, Cores, Ram and drives, cameras and drones.

What did people actually make?
How was PD actually used?
What was people editing?

In the end I dropped out.

And time passes.
Now I have a new PC, a new monitor - but now I don’t even have PD installed because the edition I have is out of touch.
I still edit, quite a lot actually, as retirement finally hit me.

I just wanted to pop in and congratulate CL, Tony, Adrian, Barry, Jeff and Ron on the new forum.

Nina

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 19. 2020 13:15

Just something.
https://www.petitpoisvideo.com