Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
AAC encoding not accepted by Instagram PD16
atomhr [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 17, 2019 07:40 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
So I am using PD16 fully up-to-date and just recently when producing video clip, when uploaded to Instagram there is no audio. Prior to upload I have verified sound even previewed prior to finalizing the upload process on IG. When the publishing is complete there is no sound. My initial thoughts was something with IG however after hours of Problem determination and then re-encoding the video with Handbrake the audio issue was resolved so I am now wondering about the AAC Codec in PD16. Does anyone have any information or experience with this issue?

I am aware of an AAC hotfix for the PD15 version however it doesn't make much sense as it was working approximately 2 weeks ago.

Thanks.
atomhr [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 17, 2019 07:40 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I just wanted to update for anyone else with the same issue. The hotfix which was posted some time back worked as a solution.

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/51067.page

Cheers!