Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Media Room and ColorDirector Video Flickering and Too Bright Issues
theflickpick [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2018 11:39 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
(VIDEO LINK TO ISSUE BELOW)

I have an issue with PD 18 all updates are installed. Whenever I place a new video in the Media Room on the video player, the video appears to be way brighter and washed out than it actually is, once I place the video in the timeline to edit the video looks likes normal and there are no futher issues.

The video being too bright/washed out in the media room is fine, but the reason I mention this, the same issue happens when I open up ColorDirector to color correct a video. The video is auto blown out and way too bright and flickers even brighter in the color director preview and this makes it impossible to use the feature. I cant find a way to make the video preview/appear as it actually is.

Can anyone help tell me why the software is automattially doing this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm7ZHvSSYjY

link to video

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 12. 2020 00:37