Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
include video clip in motion slideshow?
David_D [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 10, 2019 10:03 Messages: 53 Offline
[Post New]
I know I can create a .mp4 with a mix of photos and video clips, which is nice. With an eye towards enhancing this - Is it possible to continue to mix photos and video clips, yet have the photos set to display with 'motion' (like in one of the sideshow templates? This is where the display of the photo may zoom in or out to appear to be a video or have motion)?

Is it possible to do a .mp4 of just photos with motion in PD, apart from using the 'slideshow' feature?

OR . . is it possible to do a 'slideshow' (motion template) and have brief video clips in the slideshow as well run as well - ie: Thanks for any insight!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 10. 2019 10:36

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is it possible to do a .mp4 of just photos with motion in PD, apart from using the 'slideshow' feature?

OR . . is it possible to do a 'slideshow' (motion template) and have brief video clips in the slideshow as well run as well - ie: Thanks for any insight!

Yep to 1st question.

No to the 2nd question.
David_D [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 10, 2019 10:03 Messages: 53 Offline
[Post New]

Yep to 1st question.

No to the 2nd question.

Thanks much for the response. Just to be clear - (because I don't think I was) - I can have .jpg files with the 'motion' feature (like in the sideshow 'motion' templete) mixed with video clips and produce that into a .mp4?

For example - I mix .mp4 clips in a timeline with still photos - to nice effect. Would be even cooler if I could include those .jpg with motion.

Can I do this?

Thanks again!
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Sure. The timeline is where you put it all together. You are allowed to use the Slideshow templates on a single image or jpg as you call it if you want and place it between videos as you suggested.