Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Videos flickering when using Colordirector 8
CM120884 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2017 12:25 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
I notice when using Colordirector 8, that anytime i go to edit a video, when i do edit it, sometimes it flickers in scenes and sometimes it doesnt. I dont recall any flickering happening using previous Colordirectors. Is anyone else having this issue? How can i get this fixed? Help on this would be greatly appreciated.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 02. 2019 12:25

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You haven't really given us anything to go on other than a general overview of the problem. A screen recording that shows exactly what you're seeing would be very helpful (you can upload it to YouTube and post the link here), as well as running the DxDiag test as described in the << Read Me >> sticky so we cah see how your computer is configured.

It may also help to share a short sample clip so other people can try it on their systems. Upload it to Googel Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, etc. and paste the link to it here.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Brillmindz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 04, 2020 04:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
it could be related to cable connection
Try to change the cable connecting your monitor to your PC.
In many cases, a defective cable can cause the signal to break while being transmitted across the wire.
CM120884 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2017 12:25 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry for getting back so late, but i might have found and possibly fixed the problem. I noticed on the Cyberlink site that there are patches for the different programs that you can download. So i downloaded the latest one for Colordirector 8 and right now, that seems to have fixed the flickering issue.