CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Burning my Productions to Bluray
Reply to this topic
masterdrago [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: SE Texas Joined: Mar 12, 2019 20:55 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
I just began creating and editing movies at home using Cyberlink 365 and Adobe Premiere Elements 2020. I like the way Cyberlink works and the great help forums. I recently purchased a Pioneer BDR-XD05B 6x Slim Portable USB 3.0 Blu-Ray Burner that Supports BDXL/BD/DVD/CD which came with a Bonus CyberLink Media Suite 10 Windows Software. What I'm wanting to know is can my Cyberlink 365 be used to burn movies I produce onto bluray disc? I don't really want to install free software. Also, what type of disc should I get. I'm new so this is a bit confusing.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 3877 Offline
[Post New]
masterdrago, PD17 can do the job, if you have the 365 version you probably have PD18 since it’s auto updated but it can do the same.

BD-R 25GB or 50GB discs can be used depending on length of your projects. These are record once discs. Also keep in mind you can simply copy a produced file to BD and some standalone players will play that or use the "Create Disc" module in PD and create a more compatible BD for many standalone players.

This link discusses how you can simply use windows explorer to burn a BD from a video folder created by the PD "Create Disc" module. https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/51482.page#post_box_270180

You can also use a player like VLC to playback this PD created folder prior to burning to BD to verify it’s what you like.

Jeff
masterdrago [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: SE Texas Joined: Mar 12, 2019 20:55 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Quote masterdrago, PD17 can do the job, if you have the 365 version you probably have PD18 since it’s auto updated but it can do the same.

BD-R 25GB or 50GB discs can be used depending on length of your projects. These are record once discs. Also keep in mind you can simply copy a produced file to BD and some standalone players will play that or use the "Create Disc" module in PD and create a more compatible BD for many standalone players.

This link discusses how you can simply use windows explorer to burn a BD from a video folder created by the PD "Create Disc" module. https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/51482.page#post_box_270180

You can also use a player like VLC to playback this PD created folder prior to burning to BD to verify it’s what you like.

Jeff
Many thanks! What I wanted to hear.
Reply to this topic