Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Subscription Renewal
[Post New]
I have auto renewal activatated on my Director suite and i noticed it renewed at the full price of £99. Do they not apply either the 30% discount shown on the site or the 10% discount i get as a gold member. Is it better to switch off auto renew and then repurchase a sub once your sub has expired and get the discount then.
Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
One suggestion is to turn off auto renew and renew manually whenever you see a discount. Whenever I have done this, they have tacked to subscription (eg another year) onto the end of the current year but at the discounted rate.
[Post New]
Thanks. I'll give that a go next year. Have to live with the fact CL is not going to give their loyal subs the same discount as on site. Caught nicely this year and cant do anything about it but at least i wont next year.
keithwjones [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 24, 2019 18:53 Messages: 48 Offline
[Post New]
I am due for renewal but it will not let me buy at discount price. Says: One email account can only subscribe one time to the same product.

Is there a way to get a discount on renewal?

Strangely it will not let me buy Director Suite 365, which I have but it will allow me to purchase PowerDirector 365 for Windows.

Keith

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 29. 2020 09:16

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Strangely it will not let me buy Director Suite 365, which I have but it will allow me to purchase PowerDirector 365 for Windows.

Keith

I imagine that's because you already have an active DS subscription on that account. To renew it, click on Extend Subscription here.