Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Butterfly Whisper
steve3204 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 20, 2019 00:45 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I'm new here, so hopefully I'm in the right place.

My question is concerning a feature(s) of Photo Director of an image. The image is called Butterfly Whisper and won a price in a cyberlink contest.

Here is the link to the image:

https://www.cyberlink.com/stat/gallery/photo-contest/2019_dynamic_moments/gallery.jsp

Since I'm new to PhotoDirector I spent the day trying to find out how it was done. Searched CyberLink tutors, google, youtube but no luck.

IF anyone can explan to me what was involved to create this image of the girl holding the moving butterfly it would be appreciated.

Thanks
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
There are many photos in the contest that have movement like the created gif using photodirector. The author stated that the butterfly came from his humle home.

Maybe he shot the butterfly on a green screen. Created a video with his daughter's photo in the background. Imported that video to photodirector and made the gif. He did well don't you think!!