Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I switch my software that I pay for monthly from my tablet to my laptop?
HUSTLE KING [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 19, 2019 09:54 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I purchased the software on my tablet and never use it on the table bc it's easier to use on my laptop but I can't get the one I pay for to give me the full access on my laptop by the email for some reason how do I fix this.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 19. 2019 10:06

AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
Is the tablet an Android tablet or a Windows tablet? What version of PowerDirector did you pay for? 365 or PowerDirector 17 perpetual?

Most likely you should just contact customer service with your proof of purchase and ask for a new download link.

Ash
HUSTLE KING [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Is the tablet an Android tablet or a Windows tablet? What version of PowerDirector did you pay for? 365 or PowerDirector 17 perpetual?

Most likely you should just contact customer service with your proof of purchase and ask for a new download link.

Ash

Not sure on how to contact support everywhere keeps asking me to pay. Just to contact support which is kinda odd to me but hey.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You need to sign in then will be able to access this page: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/contact-support.jsp . You have the choice of 1. Product help, 2. Customer service, 3. Technical support, and 4. Phone support. The first three are free. No one at support has ever asked me for money. If one can post on the user forum, then the same can be done with option 2 and 3. They should be able to answer you.

From your post here, we don't know if your tablet is android and if your pc has windows 10 which will not be able to run the android version directly. You will be working directly with reps of Cyberlink by contacting them for free.
HUSTLE KING [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote You need to sign in then will be able to access this page: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/contact-support.jsp . You have the choice of 1. Product help, 2. Customer service, 3. Technical support, and 4. Phone support. The first three are free. No one at support has ever asked me for money. If one can post on the user forum, then the same can be done with option 2 and 3. They should be able to answer you.

From your post here, we don't know if your tablet is android and if your pc has windows 10 which will not be able to run the android version directly. You will be working directly with reps of Cyberlink by contacting them for free.

Thanks