Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
スライドショークリエーターでの時間設定について
EBI [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 18, 2019 09:34 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
初めてこちらを利用します。

PowerDirector365で、スライドショークリエーターを利用したいのですが
動画全体をこのツールでスライドショーにするのではなく
60枚ある写真のうち、2枚のみでスライドショーを作成し
他の動画は手動でトランジション等設定していく予定です。

今、この2枚の写真はそれぞれ10秒の表示時間となっており
2枚で20秒のスライドショーが理想的なのですが
スライドショークリエーターを利用すると、2枚で9秒のスライドショーになってしまいます。

BGMを利用する場合は、音楽や画像に合わせるなど調整ができるようですが
BGMは全体で利用するため、この2枚だけには設定しません。

このような場合でも、9秒になってしまうところを20秒に変更するなど調整可能でしょうか?

ご存じの方いらっしゃいましたらご教示ください。
どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
translation:
I will use this place for the first time. I'd like to use Slideshow Creator in PowerDirector365
Instead of using this tool to make the entire video a slideshow
Create a slideshow with only two of the 60 photos
Other videos will be manually set transitions, etc. Now, these two photos have a display time of 10 seconds each.
A 20-second slide show is ideal for two photos.
If you use Slideshow Creator, you'll end up with a 9-second slideshow with two photos. If you use background music, it seems to be able to adjust, such as to match the music and the image
Because BGM is used as a whole, it is not set to only these two sheets. Even in such a case, is it adjustable, such as changing the place to 9 seconds to 20 seconds? If you know, please let me know.
Thank you very much.

In the Slideshow Creator motion template you can click the customize button to make changes. For a two photo slideshow, I would just do it manually. Some other user may have more experience with slideshow and may be able to give a different view on this.

This post here may help: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/80752.page .