Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The Pan window is gone
[Post New]
You know that little window that let's you pan around? It's gone so how do I get it back?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You know that little window that let's you pan around? It's gone so how do I get it back?

Not too descriptive, maybe F6 for the storyboard window? If not attach a pic of area that the little window is missing from.

Jeff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 05. 2019 22:28

[Post New]
Hello Mouhamad,

Perhaps you're referring to the window shown below. If you have your view set to "Fit", that window won't be shown. When you switch the magnification to a higher %, the window will be present.

As Jeff pointed out, it's best to give a good description of your issue so that members don't have to try to guess.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Quote Hello Mouhamad,

Perhaps you're referring to the window shown below. If you have your view set to "Fit", that window won't be shown. When you switch the magnification to a higher %, the window will be present.

As Jeff pointed out, it's best to give a good description of your issue so that members don't have to try to guess.

PIX

Yes that window right there. Doesn't show up even if I'm zoomed in. They should do away with it and just let you zoom and pan with the mouse and keyboard.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]

Yes that window right there. Doesn't show up even if I'm zoomed in. They should do away with it and just let you zoom and pan with the mouse and keyboard.

If you closed the navigation window at some point (by clicking the X in the top right cornr), you need to select Navigation in the zoom dropdown (shown in Pix's image) to get it back.

You can zoom and pan using the mouse and keyboard. Click and drag your mouse to pan. Hold down Ctrl key and use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.

Dave
[Post New]
Spot on response Dave!

Here's the Navigation option Dave mentioned. Perhaps it's become unchecked?

PIX PIX YouTube channel