Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New effects just appeared out of nowhere
[Post New]
I don't know if PD is different with Director Suite but I opened the software and I realized that I have at least 20 new effects from BCC and Newblue. I definitely didn't buy any so I'm guessing they were added to PD recently. Is this because of the content 5 premium pack?
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
The DirectorSuite is the Mack Daddy of all the Cyberlink programs, they throw most EVERYTHING at you.
Let it be known though, that upon expiration of the subscription, all those extras go "poof". HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
[Post New]
Quote The DirectorSuite is the Mack Daddy of all the Cyberlink programs, they throw most EVERYTHING at you.
Let it be known though, that upon expiration of the subscription, all those extras go "poof".

Nice. Now if only they would give us all the effects from tne NewBlue essentials suite lol
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Nice. Now if only they would give us all the effects from tne NewBlue essentials suite lol

I really don't think you get everything, for PD18 subscription, you do get NB Essentials I and VII and Paint Effects. You are missing several modules, Art, Motion, Essentials II,II,V to name a few that were offered previously.

Any prior projects one may have had utilizing these other features will be unsupported with just a PD18 subscription.

Jeff
[Post New]

I really don't think you get everything, for PD18 subscription, you do get NB Essentials I and VII and Paint Effects. You are missing several modules, Art, Motion, Essentials II,II,V to name a few that were offered previously.

Any prior projects one may have had utilizing these other features will be unsupported with just a PD18 subscription.

Jeff

Oh I know, I'm just saying it would be nice if they added all of them. Those effects are pretty old at this point anyway