Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looping of slide show and doing a standard duration tme for each photo
gdog [Avatar]
Member Location: New Zealand Joined: Feb 11, 2019 13:09 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
I have now dropped my photos onto the slide creator and am looking to
1. loop the show on a continuous basis until I stop it
2. Have all photos of the same duration during each run.
Please advise how I can do this.
Cheers
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
2) You can set the default photo duration in the program's preferences.

1) How are you going to play your video? On a DVD? On a projector attached to a laptop?

I don't know of a way to create a looping file but, depending on what software or hardware you're using the play your movie, there are loop settings available in the player. (The Repeat function on a DVD player, for instance.)
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]

1. The looping or repeat function is in the viewer or player you choose. You could try to create a file long enough to say play 10 years until you stop it as an alternative.

2. The slideshow templates you choose may have time duration settings in Customize. Click that button to find out. I know Motion and Highlight has it.

StevenG answered first. You have the information now to create that slideshow.
gdog [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote 2) You can set the default photo duration in the program's preferences.

1) How are you going to play your video? On a DVD? On a projector attached to a laptop?

I don't know of a way to create a looping file but, depending on what software or hardware you're using the play your movie, there are loop settings available in the player. (The Repeat function on a DVD player, for instance.)

I will be playing it througha projector on mp4.
Thanks
gdog [Avatar]
[Post New]

1. The looping or repeat function is in the viewer or player you choose. You could try to create a file long enough to say play 10 years until you stop it as an alternative.

2. The slideshow templates you choose may have time duration settings in Customize. Click that button to find out. I know Motion and Highlight has it.

StevenG answered first. You have the information now to create that slideshow.

Thanks
Gdog