Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Three edit modes not in opening sequence PD18
gdog [Avatar]
Member Location: New Zealand Joined: Feb 11, 2019 13:09 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
Im having an issue that when I open to set up a new project Im not given the option of Slide show creator. It automatically defaults to time line mode. I havent used the Slide Creator yet from the start.
The second issue was the one when I switched from Timeline mode to Slide creator it kept rejecting photos from the timeline mode. I couldnt see any other way of getting into Slide Creator with the intro sequence not available to me. . Any ideas?
Gdog
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
In pref > Confirmation, select the Reset and you will have the introductory splash to set editing type on the next launch of PD.

Jeff
gdog [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote In pref > Confirmation, select the Reset and you will have the introductory splash to set editing type on the next launch of PD.

Jeff

Please excuse my ignorance but where can I find pref?
Gdog
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Alt c once you launch PD or the gear looking icon at the top of the PD menus.

Jeff
gdog [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks
Gdog
gdog [Avatar]
[Post New]
Found it under
Confirmation.
Thanks