Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Aspect Ratio in None HDR Mode
Nazim13 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 03, 2019 02:20 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
I have seen when i switch off windows10 HDR from display settings, and after that when i play any UHD or HD video then first of all PD prompt me to enable True HDR Mode Yes or No , If i select No and SDR Video played but it cannot be stretch 16:9 ( Full screen ) , it went to Small Tiny screen , all we can do just zoom it because there is a button or keep the aspect ratio as it is with black bar up and down , but it cannot get smart strecth although we have already selected and it become tiny video . to make it stretch 16:9 i have to enable True HDR Ehancment . Kindly resolve this issue
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
I don't have this issue when playing 4K or HD resolution video in non-HDR mode.
The aspect ratio and the video size are both correct (same as what video file is encoded in).

If the symptom happens on certain platforms or video files only, it is too soon to ask them for a "fix".

Update your GPU driver first to check it out, or contact cyberlink support team to investigate the case.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 07. 2019 22:07

Nazim13 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 03, 2019 02:20 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I don't have this issue when playing 4K or HD resolution video in non-HDR mode.
The aspect ratio and the video size are both correct (same as what video file is encoded in).

If the symptom happens on certain platforms or video files only, it is too soon to ask them for a "fix".

Update your GPU driver first to check it out, or contact cyberlink support team to investigate the case.

Unfortunately in my case none HDR mode won't allowing (stretch to fit the screen) option for any video although it is selected. Previously I just play and blackbar of screen get vanished easily because it went to vertical stretch without losing part of the screen.
But now it went to TINY screen the whole screen is black and video playing in a middle screen (tiny)

Drivers updated till today