Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdvd 19 Ultra - jitter ans stutter playback .MKV PC - Permanent fix ! - @60hz .
mike54 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 13, 2019 15:05 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Open TASK manager - Powerdvd.exe - go to details - SET affinity to 1 Cpu ( not 8 not 4 ) only one !
then, set Higher priority on Powerdvd.exe and PowerdvdMovie.exe

i can set it to 2 cpu also...but if i only put it on one, my cpu goes to 3.78 mgz.

De interlace - line by line
Progressive - 1/60 frame per second (hollywood movies)
done.

it did cost me 12 $ of rhum tonight....and read 4 days to try out things....jesus!

send me $
i have a foundation.

mike.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sep 14. 2019 02:46

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
It does sound like that the Windows version that you are using is not working well as it cant handle multi tasking or assign resources properly. Maybe this is something you can report to Cyberlink services and have them have a look at it. I would certainly want an answer from them.
mike54 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote It does sound like that the Windows version that you are using is not working well as it cant handle multi tasking or assign resources properly. Maybe this is something you can report to Cyberlink services and have them have a look at it. I would certainly want an answer from them.

your are right ! but i am almost certain that its not windows the culpride. anyway it works very well ....lol after reading and reading, now it works. i am so good.

thanks for the reply.
mike54 [Avatar]
[Post New]

but after looking on all internet and forums, i am not they only one concerne, think its the 24 Hz vs 60 Hz that powerdvd cant handle right, because when i use jriver player or kobi, there is no stutter. when i watch movies it seams that there are frames missing, but, it does not stutter. if it works well with another player then....

Also when there is panning of the cam or traveling....you can see ghost of all the elements present on the picture, rapid movement of the cam or actors. so True teather motion ( upscale dont work properlly ). i have a GTX 1070 and a i7 4770.

back to the movie....