Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cropping
Joanne Lendaro [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 23, 2019 16:16 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Is it possible to crop just one side of a photo? I have not been able to figure out how to move just the left, right, top or bottom area for cropping. When I attempt to crop it consumes the entire area and I then must reposition the photo. I'm not getting the main subject when I crop. I overshoot the photo in hopes of cropping and bringing the subject forward.

Hope this makes sense and someone can help me along. I'm a new user and finding everything else pretty doable.

Thanks,

Joanne L
[Post New]
Hello Joanne,

The good news is that what you'd like to do is doable too! laughing

This screen capture shows how...

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Joanne Lendaro [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 23, 2019 16:16 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks so much for the reply! I'm still working my way through the program, only using it once or twice a month. What I was actually looking for that I couldn't find/didn't know was the little lock just to the right of the cropping tool. This unlocks the four sides of the cropping tool and allows me to move each one independantly.

I appreciate all of the info at the Commnity Forum, thanks again for your help!

Joanne

Quote Hello Joanne,

The good news is that what you'd like to do is doable too! laughing

This screen capture shows how...

PIX