Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Support for Canon CR3 files?
Glennbloke [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 05, 2016 15:40 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
When is Photodirector going to support CR3 files?
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When is Photodirector going to support CR3 files?

I sent them CR3 files and 4K video that came out of my EOS R and they thanked me. I asked the same question and they told me they can not give a deadline but it will be added in time. PowerDirector Tutorials Team
Stuart_Lancs [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 11, 2019 17:20 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]

Pleased to say that the latest version (March 2020 V11.3.2719.0) of PhotoDirector 365 now supports CR3 files. No more converting hassle.

Yay :
Humpsterj [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 29, 2020 16:07 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]

Do you use GPS if so are you getting the metadata in your CR3 files?

Ta

J
roy5817 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 30, 2020 18:36 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
ive got both photodirctor 11 ultery / & a demo off 365 wich one shows cr3 files so can i get a refund for othe one that dose not show cr 3 files just payd for the wrong one
[Post New]
At this stage, users of PhD 365 are able to import & edit Canon's .CR3 files smile. Sadly, if you have PhD11 Ultra (Lifteime License) .CR3 files aren't even recognised frown.

PIX PIX YouTube channel