Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Removal of Downloaded Presets in PhotoDirector 10 Ultra
RobC99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 04, 2019 14:00 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I downloaded a Photo Preset Bundle (Around 700 items) and installed it. Unfortunately, when I go into PhotoDirector 10 Ultra and select Adjustments PhotoDirector just effectively locks up. How can I remove the Downloaded Presets manually. I cannot find their location anywhere within the PhotoDirector Directory structure. At least a simple way to reset the Presets would help.
[Post New]
Hello RobC99,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

By right clicking any preset in Downloaded Presets or My Created Presets, you have the option to rename, delete or export it.

Once installed, downloaded presets (.pdadj) are stored at C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CyberLink\PhotoDirector\Adjustment Presets\Downloaded Presets, so the .pdadj files can be deleted there also. I've just confirmed this for the first time, myself.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
RobC99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 04, 2019 14:00 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello RobC99,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

By right clicking any preset in Downloaded Presets or My Created Presets, you have the option to rename, delete or export it.

Once installed, downloaded presets (.pdadj) are stored at C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CyberLink\PhotoDirector\Adjustment Presets\Downloaded Presets, so the .pdadj files can be deleted there also. I've just confirmed this for the first time, myself.

PIX

Wonderful. It was the stored location that was what I needed. Reducing the number of presets to a more sensible number (i.e. 30) did the trick.
Many thanks