Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Black Screen
BlueDuck [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 03, 2019 01:29 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have completed editing a video that is roughly 50 min long, but when i go to the produce it says it is an hour longer with an hour of balck screen. How can I get rid of this?
AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
This means you have a rogue clip on the timeline at the end of your video production. To find it, ensure that "Movie" mode is selected in the preview window and then press the End keyboard key. This will jump to the last clip at the end of your video, which should be an hour after your main video ends.

If that doesn't work, take a screenshot of your timeline and share here.

Ash
BlueDuck [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 03, 2019 01:29 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote This means you have a rogue clip on the timeline at the end of your video production. To find it, ensure that "Movie" mode is selected in the preview window and then press the End keyboard key. This will jump to the last clip at the end of your video, which should be an hour after your main video ends.

If that doesn't work, take a screenshot of your timeline and share here.

Ash

That worked. Thank you so much