CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power2Go 13 CD rip window shows only track numbers and "unknown" for all data fields
Reply to this topic
[Post New]
On both a Windows 7 and a Windows 10 PCs all CD data is missing. The program worked fine for two weeks, then suddenly stopped working on both machines at the same time. It fails no matter what CD I try to rip.
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 342 Offline
[Post New]
usualy when power2go show "unknown" for audio cd ripping data, it means this audio cd is not a commercial audio cd and it has no more info to show from its music database.
[Post New]
Adding to this, Power2Go pulls the song information from the Internet (it is not on the disc), so you must be connected to retrieve it. If you are connected and it is no longer working for you for commercial CDs, check if Power2Go is being blocked from retrieving the info, i.e. blocked by a firewall, etc.

Dave
[Post New]
Quote Adding to this, Power2Go pulls the song information from the Internet (it is not on the disc), so you must be connected to retrieve it. If you are connected and it is no longer working for you for commercial CDs, check if Power2Go is being blocked from retrieving the info, i.e. blocked by a firewall, etc.

Dave

Thanks Dave. I have the program white listed with the firewall. Also it worked fine last week, but then stopped and iTunes has no trouble with the same comercial CDs.
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 342 Offline
[Post New]
mine looks fine.

[Thumb - audiocd.jpg]
 Filename
audiocd.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
88 Kbytes
 Downloaded: