Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transitions - Changing from Cross to Overlap
Interactive Bob [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 13, 2019 09:55 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have a timeline I am editing created using Multicam Designer. The audio track was seperate from the video tracks. I added transitions using the "apply fading transition to all videos" tool, and changed them all to "Cross" from "Overlap" (big mistake). Now I'm attempting to change them all back to "Overlap" (which basically removes 2 seconds per transition from the video) but the audio track is not following the video track as it shortens. Because the timeline was created using Multicam, there are multiple video clips but only one audio clip, thus I am unable to "link" the audio and video. Grouping also does not help. Any ideas out there?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Try Undo. The default is about 50 levels or what you set in Preferences. This could save you a lot of time if you haven't tried too many changes.
Interactive Bob [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 13, 2019 09:55 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I'm afraid I used up all my "Undos" when I got to the end of my video after changing everything and realized the audio did not move with the video. At this point, the only solution I can see (short of leaving it as it is) is to cut the audio at every video transition and link the two pieces; all the way through (easily 70+ segments). Ah,well, live and learn.