Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I can't access my cloud video on powerdirector mobile
Thomassss123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 11, 2019 08:14 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I just sign up for cloud storage on Android mobile powerdirector and uploaded a video successfully. Can I access this video through the mobile app somehow? I can't find it even though it says it is there on cyberlink.com profile page. It's not in the produced videos section in the lower right corner of the app where it says my produced videos will be saved.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 11. 2019 09:00

[Post New]
Unfortunately it's can only be used for continue editing on PowerDirector Windows, currently.
BruceAC [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 07, 2019 22:28 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I was having the same problem.

Thank you both for your posts and helpful reply

Any suggestions for a " work around"
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
A simple workaround would be to download the video on the computer where the main PD app is installed, and then transfer the clip over USB to the Android device.

A quicker approach is to do that directly and not bother with the cloud.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I was having the same problem.

Thank you both for your posts and helpful reply

Any suggestions for a " work around"

If you have a paid subscription to the Cyberlink cloud like the OP then you should be able to access it. See this recent tutorial on how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSmOZgzmpM .
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If you have a paid subscription to the Cyberlink cloud like the OP then you should be able to access it. See this recent tutorial on how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSmOZgzmpM .

That's very helpful, tomasc! Thanks for posting this, and thanks to Maliek for making the tutorial