Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Wallpapers
foff44 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 10, 2019 05:26 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Can someone help me please?

I have PowerDVD 19, I would like to add some pictures of my own to use as a wallpaper, I imported a couple but they were way too big , bigger than the screen and blurry.

I tried looking for the installed wallpapers to see what size and resolution they were so I could adjust my pics, and looked in the PowerDVD settings to see if there was a way to adjust the images to fit.

but,

I couldn't find them, or a way to adjust them

Where would they be located?

or what would be the size and resolution?

Thanks in advance

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 10. 2019 05:40

QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can someone help me please?

I have PowerDVD 19, I would like to add some pictures of my own to use as a wallpaper, I imported a couple but they were way too big , bigger than the screen and blurry.

I tried looking for the installed wallpapers to see what size and resolution they were so I could adjust my pics, and looked in the PowerDVD settings to see if there was a way to adjust the images to fit.

but,

I couldn't find them, or a way to adjust them

Where would they be located?

or what would be the size and resolution?

Thanks in advance

All custom wallpapers will be added with blur effect except for the default ones they provided.

For the wallpaper size, I guess that they probably set the wallpaper in 16:9 aspect ratio as the main aspect ratio of video files is 16:9 on the Internet.