Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD Remote pairing
Germishuys [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 23, 2019 16:05 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Good day all
I have PowerDVD 14 on my PC, and would like to use PowerDVD Remote on my phone.
Does the OEM version of the software support this? I do not see this stated anywhere, and my version does not have the 'devices' tab that is mentioned in the FAQ for pairing.
Thank you!
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
The help says that the remote feature is not available in all versions, so if you don't see the Devices tab then unfortunately it must not be available to you.

Dave
Germishuys [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 23, 2019 16:05 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you for the reply!
I had looked on the website version comparison, and didn't see anything there.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Yeah, but the FAQ for PowerDVD 14 does not list the features in OEM versions, which have names like LE, etc.

Dave
bas1945 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 11, 2020 06:50 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Dear friends. I have PowerDVD 19 Ultra, and i would like to test PowerDVD remote. But remote can't find PowerDVD 19 on my Notebook. Wi-Fi is turn on. What can i do?