Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New version
georgiejr [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Bacolod City, Philippines Joined: Feb 04, 2016 18:53 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
I am still contemplating on going with the 365 subscription. I am just kind of a weekend video editor which means that I make videos out of drone footage and making videos of the granddaughter with photos and videos sent to me by my daughter. I currently have PD 16 ultimate and really not using all the features.

My big question is, what happens to the yearly subscription when a new version of PD comes out, say PD18?

Any advise is much appreciated. Windows 10 64-bit on I7-2600 3.4GHZ
NVIDIA GeForce GT440
16MB DDR3 RAM
AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
My big question is, what happens to the yearly subscription when a new version of PD comes out, say PD18?

If your subscription is active, you will get the update to the new version as soon as it comes out. As an example here, the latest version of PowerDirector is actually 17.6, which non subscribers do not have.

Ash

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 31. 2019 04:33

georgiejr [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Bacolod City, Philippines Joined: Feb 04, 2016 18:53 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]

If your subscription is active, you will get the update to the new version as soon as it comes out. As an example here, the latest version of PowerDirector is actually 17.6, which non subscribers do not have.

Ash

Thank you for the quick response. Windows 10 64-bit on I7-2600 3.4GHZ
NVIDIA GeForce GT440
16MB DDR3 RAM