Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PhD 10 has frozen after MS 1803 Upgrade
Janet3900 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: USA Joined: Mar 14, 2016 21:42 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Microsoft just pushed 1803 onto my computer after my 365 day delay that I can do on Win 10 Pro. I have been running PhD 10 since January 2019 without issue. Now it is totally frozen. No buttons work and you have to go to task manager to shut it down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. When reinstalled the same probelm exists with the same picture still frozen on the screen. I waited nearly 18 months to move from PhD 8 to 10 because PhD 9 did exactly the same thing after a MS update. Never did get it fixed probably still has an opened ticket with tech support. So I uninstalled it and went back to PhD 8 with desaturated colors. Now it appears that PhD 10 has the same problem. I run 3 photo editing programs. PhD 10 is the only one that suffers this malady after an upgrade.

This is painfully frustrating.

Janet