Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dell reinstalled Windows, and I lost Cyberlink PowerDVD 14!
Ninja Cat [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 21, 2019 17:25 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDVD 10 software came with an external blu-ray player I purchased, and over the last two years, Cyberlink has sent me updates that went to Version 14. All was great. I loved the program. Then Dell sent a bad update that prevented my computer from rebooting and wrecked my touchscreen. Since it was their fault, Dell fixed my computer at no cost, but they reinstalled Windows 10, and I lost all the software I didn't have on disc. The PowerDVD 10 I installed again won't give me any further updates and won't play current blu-rays. I also can't find a version of 14 that isn't a trial version. I just want my blu-ray software back again. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Just contact Cyberlink's customer service. Only they can help you with this;

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Dave
Ninja Cat [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 21, 2019 17:25 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I suspected that this might be the case, but I wanted to make sure. Thank you for the link. :)