Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Adding Transitions On Power Director 17 Ultimate Edition?
Hastate [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 26, 2019 04:32 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I already asked this on Steam Community but there was no answer.

I'm new to Power Director program I was using Filmora before switching and yesterday I went to make my first clip and I wanted to add some Video Transitions in between the clips to separate them out but I can't figure out how to add the Video Transitions as there is no guide for doing so and couldn't find any tutorial videos (even on some guide apps on apknite), all are from the older PD15 which is a complete difference layout.

What I've tried so far...

Drag and drop the Video Transitions onto the clips[ This used to be the way of doing it

Right click on the clip itself and looking for a Video Transitions option

Right click on the Video Transitions to see if there was an Add To Clip Option but no dice

So if someone could tell me how to do so I'd appreciate it so my clips don't look so jumbled together like I just selected a bunch of random clips and just smashed them together

Thanks
TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I already asked this on Steam Community but there was no answer.

I'm new to Power Director program I was using Filmora before switching and yesterday I went to make my first clip and I wanted to add some Video Transitions in between the clips to separate them out but I can't figure out how to add the Video Transitions as there is no guide for doing so and couldn't find any tutorial videos (even on some guide apps on apknite), all are from the older PD15 which is a complete difference layout.

What I've tried so far...

Drag and drop the Video Transitions onto the clips[ This used to be the way of doing it

Right click on the clip itself and looking for a Video Transitions option

Right click on the Video Transitions to see if there was an Add To Clip Option but no dice

So if someone could tell me how to do so I'd appreciate it so my clips don't look so jumbled together like I just selected a bunch of random clips and just smashed them together

Thanks

You just drag and drop them between the two clips where you want the transition to occur......where the two clips touch each other. To edit the duration of a transition, highlight it in the timeline, right click and select ‘Modify Transition’. Doing so will open a new window. Change the duration as desired. A ‘Modify’ button will appear. Click on it to modify your duration. There are also Duration and Modify buttons on the top of the timeline which will open the same windows.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 06. 2019 07:55