Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Teal & Orange Option Colour Grading?
MrPadded [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 21, 2014 02:42 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
I'm sure this is pretty simple but how do I get the teal and orange colour grading? I've looked in the forums and can't find anything. Also did a google search for powerdirector and nothing came up.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm sure this is pretty simple but how do I get the teal and orange colour grading? I've looked in the forums and can't find anything. Also did a google search for powerdirector and nothing came up.

Sounds like you might be looking to use a Color Look-Up Table. See this post from a few hours ago for more info.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
MrPadded [Avatar]
[Post New]

Sounds like you might be looking to use a Color Look-Up Table. See this post from a few hours ago for more info.

Just figured out I could get a teal and orange video and colour match it and it worked perfect. lol
MrPadded [Avatar]
[Post New]

I do have a question... Where do you get all the luts (the good ones that work). I currently have a trial of PD17 and own PD14. I'd upgrade but I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it. I mean if anyone has a zip file of luts I'll take it to try out for sure.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I do have a question... Where do you get all the luts (the good ones that work). I currently have a trial of PD17 and own PD14. I'd upgrade but I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it. I mean if anyone has a zip file of luts I'll take it to try out for sure.

The ones on the screen capture are provided with PD17. In PD14, they're called Color Presets.

If you want to find more, do an internet search. PD17 supports 8 different CLUT types, which are listed in the Look-up Table (Import) section of the specs page.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°