Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Script Error
LEO STARRY SKY [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2019 12:36 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I encountered script error when I was just opening cyberlink powerdirector 17 software. Full details, pls watch the attached video below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TzTREeCNJ-PsJxgG3eeVUPmvdpitjHuZ/view?usp=sharing

So what should I do in this situation? Do I click YES or NO or I can go download a software patch from cyberlink website?

Pls advice, thanks.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote So what should I do in this situation? Do I click YES or NO or I can go download a software patch from cyberlink website?

It would be a good idea to download any necessary or update patches for the PD17 you have. You should also download the update patch for the screen recorder that you closed out the notification at the beginning of your video. Install all the patches.

You may want to shut down the pc for one minute to clear the script error.
LEO STARRY SKY [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2019 12:36 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
Hi tomasc,

Noted with thanks. By the way, yr eyes are so sharp wink, u saw that my screen recorder needs an update, it really does.

Thanks very much for yr help. laughing

From yesterday until today, lots of 1 minute had gone by but the script error message still pops up, never mind this issue I will

consult the Cyberlink Team.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 19. 2019 04:25