Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink 14 Download File Name?
MrPadded [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 21, 2014 02:42 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
I want to transfer it to my new pc but have no idea what the file name is called when it was downloaded. Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I want to transfer it to my new pc but have no idea what the file name is called when it was downloaded. Does anyone have any idea?

Probably something like the attached pic.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD14_Download2.png]
 Filename
PD14_Download2.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
8 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
10 time(s)
MrPadded [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 21, 2014 02:42 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]

Probably something like the attached pic.

Jeff

Thanks heaps Jeff... Found them. Can't find the ultimate suite but perhaps I didn't purchase that. hmmm
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks heaps Jeff... Found them. Can't find the ultimate suite but perhaps I didn't purchase that. hmmm

Depending what you actually bought the name would be different. The UltimateSuite in my pic might be just Ultimate, or Ultra, so on.

Jeff