Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Joining clips?
CM120884 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2017 12:25 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
When you split a video into parts for editing or removal, can you join them back together after editing in Colordirector? I know you can do it in Powerdirector, but didnt know if it could also be done using Colordirector?
Kyle 40
Contributor Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 467 Offline
[Post New]
Hi CM120884, ColorDirector is a great tool for correcting colour and PowerDirector is the one for the editing of clips .

Cheers I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.
jarome [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 19, 2015 16:04 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
But how do I edit multiple clips at once so that they have the same adjustments? Must I first merge them (how??), or will Produce merge them for me?
Can I do this all from within Power Director (using Color Director)?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
jarome - The answer is here in this tutorial: https://www.cyberlink.com/learning/powerdirector-video-editing-software/25/applying-color-presets-on-video-clips .You can correct one clip, create a preset, and import it to PowerDirector to apply to all the different clips you want.