Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Removing microphone sitting next to me from video (Question) PD12
MrPadded [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 21, 2014 02:42 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
I hope I can explain properly. So I'll put it in points of what I've done.

1. Shot basic footage with tripod of myself talking and used microphone sitting on desk placed next to me (for superior audio)

2. After shooting removed micrphone from shot

3. Took screenshot within powerdirector of the footage without the micrphone placed on the deesk

4. Got screenshot of microphone not on desk cropped the area where the microphone would be sitting throughout the video

5. (this is where it got really figity. I put cropped image (where mic was) over the footage of me talking.

The problem with this was I couldn't quite the get screenshot that I cropped to sit exactly in postition. The movements were not subtle enough so on close inspection you could see something was editied.

I hope I explained this well enough. I was hoping there was an option within Powerdirecter 12 to just crop the screenshot with the mic out of screen and it would be the exact right size and just slot into place. Is there?

I really hope I haven't confused anyone lol.